Hi guys,

I'll keep this short as it's rather off-topic but just to let you know I've
solved my CD drive problem, the reporting of all CDs as audio discs
with track01.cda under Win98 while if I started the machine command
prompt only it was fine.

I finally fixed it by uninstalling the Adaptec Direct CD UDF reader (I
think)-- I should say tech support at Creative Labs did mention getting
the latest UDF reader of their software but not totally uninstalling.  Okay
I now get three or four errors when windoze starts up complaining about
missing DLLs and the like but at I can play ProPinball Timeshock now!

I suppose I owe AOL a big apology for blaming the problem on them,
and since I just got another 10-hour toll free trial disc in the post today,
and can once more use my CD drive under Windoze I may take it up :-)

I really am a happy bunny today!!!

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "if it harms none, do what you will"
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/
ICQ: 36892193

Earn a minimum of $20 per hour by watching ads on the net!
Visit http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10164669