For those in the San Francisco Bay Area, the old home theater store
"LaserCity" has a President's Day closeout sale this weekend. They have new
in box Sony MD deck JE520 for $149. I just asked a friend to help me get
one. I think it's a fairly good deal if you need a spare deck for cheap.

Their warehouse is in South San Francisco btw.

They have a small website

http://www.lasercity.com

There is directions to get there on the page.
--

Tony Kwong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

for my trading list of JDRAMA and fansub anime go to
http://www.sfo.com/~tkwong/TAPES

To read English synopsis of Long Vacation and Oishii Kankei
visit my JDRAMA pages at the following URL:
http://members.xoom.com/tkmedia/dorama