well since i use my md to record lectures (mono obviously...) i think it would
be bitching to change to a lower sample rate so that more than 160minutes(max
on a 80min md) would fit on a md ... it wouldnt be that hard...
imagine ... 320min of lectures ... beautiful...

           HEY SONY STICK THAT MEMORY STICK AND MUSIC CLIP UP YO ASS
                         DON GIVUP ON MDs... yet

my 831 is starting to annoy me... oohhh R50 why hath thou hath to break???