Hi lads,

    I Dont believe i have seen one program which is able to control the
digital stream of a sound cards Optical output. I find it very strange that
when i play a cd on computers cd drive (Which is conected to the sound card
through its SPDIF input) it comes out of the Optical Ouput UNFORMATTED i
find this unbelieveable. If i am correct dont cd players which have TOSLink
outputs on them just output exactly what is on the cd in digital form,
expect for the SCMS protection which is obviously added thus allowing for
track markers etc etc etc, SO why the hell when i am going DIGITAL
Connection from CD drive(SPDIF OUT) TO Digital connection ON soundcard(SPDIF
IN) TO digital optical OUT on livedrive their is no digital track info. That
must mean the sound card is UNFORMATTING the infomation, amazing......

My real question is, is it possible to control the digital stream from my
sound card?!!????.......

DJ_hope