While I don't have a usb on any of my computers (no need to upgrade yet)
I do have an mdh-10 and the only audio capabilities
on it are playback through a headphone jack.  not even optical out
(which would have been a GREAT improvement)

that along with the fact that they are terribly slow
for data transfer, I don't see usb really being ad advantage.

-Jeffrey

--
The day MS makes something that doesn't suck
will be the day they start making vacuum cleaners.