This "new" sh*t is making me angry... what the h*ll would *WE* need with
another friggin ANALOG connection... WHOEVER BUYS THIS IS A DUMBA$$ - except
for those who'll open the little shitbox to see whats inside...

  WHY? We went to the good guys to see any new portable models... BUT DID we
FIND THEM ????????? NOOOOOOOOO.  What we did find was the *NEW* memory stick
camera and display and the memory stick player...

I'm not going to buy anything from >>>SONY<<< until they come up WITH:

An OPTICAL DIGITAL CONNECTION TO/FROM MY COMPUTER for MY PORTABLE so i can:
- so come up with that friggin optical out for my portable already - GEEZ how
long has it been since md came out? 2 years? -duh!

  1. TRANSFER TRACKS TO COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY DAC SMACK ACAC ADC etc in between
              (speed >1x would be appreciated)

  2. EDIT THE DAMN TRACK(S)(volume, combine, fade, etc..)

  3. ABILITY TO FRIGGIN TITLE THE TRACKS (yea jb920 etc... but theyre not
really portable... an i'm not gonna buy one just to EDIT my tracks)

  4. ADD MORE TRACKS - from DIFFERENT FORMATS (so either some soft or my md
will encode atrac - I dont care if its encoded by my PC or by my CAT or some
other thingy... or if they use algorithm XYADSFKJ2.23- we're not doing
professional recording here - but we do want quality - for pro's they should
have another line of mds)

  5. TRANSFER THEM BACK TO MD unit digitally

  6. BE CHEAP DAMMIT - stupid SONY with their 2000$ 10min MD CAMERA ! GEEZ -
what kind of dumb shit is that... I guess they forgot why they made MD -
HELLLOOOOOOO SONY WE WANT THOSE 650mb MDs TOO !

  WHY?   I know lots of people who bought stupid MP3 players instead of MDs -
because they think its much easier to use, and cheaper...

  SONY !! hellooooo QUALITY, PORTABLE, SMALL SOLID STATE (memory/hard disk-
ibm's little hdd) recording is not far away, so if they want MD to survive...

  yeah legal shit, battles, SMCS(or whatever) - but hey... are mp3 players not
out and selling?, is mp3 not free on the web, is piracy nonexistent -
especially in less developed countries... did i BUY MY NT4/PS5/COREL DRAW9????