Hi there MD owners,

  Does  anyone  know  something  about  the  remote  control  and  the
headphone of the subject?

I  think  the  headphone has its own FM radio, which would be cool for
any  MD owner (it is one thing I sometimes miss when I carry my MZ-R90
with me all day).

And  the  remote contol is a new one released by Sony, AFAIK, but what
is  the  special  thing on it? If anyone knows, please, I'd appreciate
any info (and also pictures).

--
Best regards,
 Javier                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web! Please use my ID (AVL-671) when
asked if someone referred you. Thanks!
¿Quieres que te paguen por navegar? Únete a AllAdvantage.com, ahora funciona en
España! Usa mi ID (AVL-671) si te preguntan quien te envía. Gracias!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AVL-671