>Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:50:54 -0600 (EST)
>From: Ian Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: MD: Car MD
>
>On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Dave Helgerson wrote:
>
>> won't special order anything.  What I'd really like to get is a Pioneer
that
>> would control my existing 6 disc CD changer and would fit right in where my
>> Pioneer cassette head is.  Does anyone have any advice?

i own a pionner 5000 MD car player (don't remember the exact reference.
It's a great unit. plenty of options.  two bugs though: it misses the
ability to disable the beeps when pressing buttons. it does not keep utoc
in memory when flashing RDS news from the radio.  So after the flash is
over, the unit has to reread the utoc (3-5 secs) before restarting where it
was.  i don't know how sony's react.

it will control your changer though, but i don't have one.

feel free to ask any questions

Denis

--
please note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]