Dan Frakes wrote,

| I don't say this to "prove anyone wrong," but to add some perspective other
| than the "well, I'm on a list and..." anecdotal accounts.

Not "a list and" but "many lists and."

| .. too small to justify changing a list's management style ...

Dan missed the point.  The question is not one of style but of software; my
argument is not that list managers who decide on RTL should change their
style to RTS but rather that they should implement RTL without the huge,
unnecessary, unjustifiable drawback that almost always accompanies it.
MD-L's way of doing RTL, unfortunately, has that fault.

I've written to Dan privately with further details.