A few weeks ago I mentioned that I thought it would be great if sound
systems went to FireWire to interconnect the components. Well, last night
I was reading the March 2000 issue of Popular Science while I was at the
doctor's office. According to that issue, an extension of the FireWire
standard named HAVi has been developed to do exactly that. And the first
products are expected to ship this summer!

Does anyone know where to find more info on these upcoming products?

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]