[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has anyone ever taken their minidisc through the scanner at the airport
> before. I just want to know if it is safe and it does not spoil my recorder.

No problem. I've taken my 702 with me on each busines trip I've made. It has
been about 10 times through the X-Ray machine!

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE