Hi Guys

we have a Sharp MS702 and a stereo mic which we use for recording
live performances of small chamber music/choir performances &
rehearsals, and we want to upgrade the mic. We're thinking about
either a Sony ECM 957 or an Audio Technica AT-822, which cost about
£200 or £300 respectively in the UK. Anybody played with both and
have a view whether the AT mic is worth the extra money over the Sony?

Thanks

Dom

Dominick McIntyre
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
St. Georges Hospital Medical School
"Let's try to be careful around people I know. You don't sketch them and
I don't Mace them" (Hunter S Thompson to Ralph Steadman)