[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just saw a package of Hi SPace MD 74 (8 color mix MD) for $15.00
>
> Is it a good price ???
>
> Hi space is it a good brand ???
>
> If you want to know more visit :
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=285118675
>
> Hope to hear from you soon...
>
> Jack

Hi Jack,

I've got both HiSpace and Sony MDs and they don't give any troubles. I
recomend them both. But since HiSpace is usually cheaper, I would go
for HiSpace!

Cheers,
Ralph

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE