huh-huh         uh       mmmmmmmmhhhh.......
MD FUTURE

1. md will always remain the same size 2.5x2.5 or whatever as solid state
memory will get smaller cheaper and newer formats and whatever will come out.

2. md capacity in our recorders >174mb   HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA  !!!!!!!!
   maybe if WE @ MDL take over SONY CORP. in JAPAN
   i dont think they will change the standard as its already and VERY SLOWLY
BEEN SET, maybe in >5 years.

3. md in video - huh , no... like ... 10 min of video !? 2000 $ just for the
editing features .... like, no

4. mp3 and md. whatever, i use MD because ITS BETTER QUALITY AND SO FAR MORE
USES AND SMALL SIZE (not for long, since they will reach a point where they
wont be  able to make them any smaller). and because MP3 is just so OVERRATED
and seems made for stupid asses. the only reason i 'like' MP3s as they are
free on the net, ... and i can title with keyb, and make playlist of hundreds
of songs.      bytheway... i dont have mp3s on my putter - just a waste of HDD
since i got md.

ITS FOR MP3   STUPID

i just seen a package of speakers @ circuit city (don matter where though)
IT SAID ON THEM :
 - MAGNETICALLY SHIELDED   (ok thats good)
 - TUNED BASS PORT         (i guess for good bass -.. yeah right)
 - MP3 COMPATIBLE   <----- NO SHIT, i guess not all speakers play shitty mp3s
right ???

what next?
   - USB MOUSE -ITS MP3 COMPATIBLE WITH JUST ONE CLICK HEAR YOUR FAV. SONGS
!!!
   - DIGI CAMERA -TAKE A PIC OF YOUR FAV. MP3 PLAYER !!
   - SOUND CARD -MP3 READY, COMPATIBLE ... WILL PLAY MP3s...

CIRCUIT CITY
1. hey WHATs up with that 99$ cassio player @ circuit city ??? anyone used it?
2. the labels for the cheap memorex mds JUST SUCK ASS - try peeling them
off...

---------
my thoughts exactly as conceived by my 1,000,000,000 neurons in my brain and
conducted through the 1,000,000,000 more neurons in my spine to type this
message. sssheeeeshhh  i hope i got that many left after smokin dope