Hey all,

My dad and I were talking about something last night while I was editing
an MD I had just recorded on the good stereo. Anyway my dad had heard the
sound quality before but he really noticed it this time. Anyway I need to
know what models exist under $100 and how good they are as far as battery
life. My dad intendsd to record an entire disc in mono to get the real
long disc time, but still I want to get him something reasonably cheap
and is a good model. Someone had talked about a Casio for $99. Best Buy
sells an Audiophase MD portable for $99 and the Sony MZ-E11 was also $99.

If anyone can let me know, I'd appricate it. I'd look but I'm too busy at
the moment.

-J.R.