At 17:30 28/03/00 +0100, you wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Simon Barnes wrote:
>
> > What colour would you recommend ? I seem to have run out ...
>
>You could always try green... you never know - it might even improve the
>sound quality...

No, I think you need 24 carat gold nail polish to improve the sound
quality. When you order the screws, make sure they have diamond encrusted
heads for improved battery life (or something).

I'm not sure about the thread-locking capabilities of nail polish, but it's
worth a giggle :-)

Alternatively, Loctite 501 Threadlocker comes in a red bottle, but the
liquid itself is blue. Strange stuff - only sets hard in the absence of air
(ie. inside a screw thread). You should be able to get it from an
electronics supplier. Just make damn sure you don't leave your pet hamster
inside the unit when you put the screws back in.

Wrighty

  ___ _________________________________________________________ ___
|   |                                                         |   |
| o |=========================================================| o |
|   |         Richard Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |   |
|   |   Find me on ICQ - UIN: 4050545  (http://www.icq.com)   |   |