oh yeah please do ,

thanks beforehand.!

kurt.

"Joost de Meij" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@amulation.com on 29-03-2000 02:33:49
PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  Re: MD: md-l-mimedigest V2 #581

Hi!

>Yeah and I was wondering why no one mentioned it..? why is there a mzr90
>pic stuck in the middle of no where and blocking the view of the
>so called mzr100 ??? can't be a web designer's mistake????

If you're really curious how it's looking, i could E-Mail the picture to
you...

Greetings, Joost de Meij.

*                My dutch homepage:                 *
*              HTTP://JOOSIE50.WEB.COM              *
*MiniDisc RULES!!!!! Check the T-Station site here: *
*              HTTP://WWW.T-STATION.NET/            *
*              MiniDisc Community pages:            *
*              HTTP://WWW.MINIDISC.ORG/             *