=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Howdy all,
    I've been looking into getting a new remote for my system here =
lately, i have looked at the philips/marantz one that connects to your =
computer and from what i've read so far i'm pretty impressed with it.  =
However i have been told that MS has been oem'ing a remote that uses a =
windows ce environment and can basically do what the philips remote =
does(however i believe that the philips uses a ce os also, but i could =
be wrong)  anyway i was curious if anyone actually knew if these remotes =
exist or if they are just vaporware like so many other products out =
there.

Thanks
Matt

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===