Well ever since MP3 came out and all the "Little Ones" discovered it, I
thought for sure that MD would begin to be the DAT of the 90's. Sony then
came out with their stick and I was surely counting the days remaining
before I realized MD's and all their equipment would become extinct (except
for a few of us who know better, and God only knows what that would do to
the price of blanks). Low and behold what do I see when I open my "Best Buy"
ad this morning??????

A MD player recorder with the necessary equipment and software that will
allow you to record MP3's to MD with "Little" hassle! I don't know about the
rest of you but I find this a VERY GOOD thing! As the "Little Ones" grow up
and realize the sound quality of MP3's are not nearly as good as a direct CD
to MD transfer they will already be a MD owner!

Long Live MD!

Tim

Do You Trade Mini Disc's?
See My Collection at