I am happy to say that my MZr-100 areived in the mail yesterday.   It is
a really nice unit and I would recommend it to anyone.  I found that
even though the unit has an ENd Search button to help you navigate the
tracks,  it is not necessary to use it when you record..... Automatic
End Search take place, the same as on the home decks.... I find this to
be a big improvement.   You can still record over a track if youchoose
by listenting to the track and pressing PAUSE at the point you want to
insert the new track, then pressing record.  MUCH more intuitive.

There must be some problems with the new battery, because mine came with
a standard LiIon battery and a note saying they would send the regular
battery as soon as they got Department of Defense approval to seel it in
the US.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways