From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Magic
Sent: Sunday, 2 April 2000 00:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Sony new minidisc at Minidisco

Has anyone else seen the new Sony MXD-PCD3 ? I'd appreciate an opinion on
it - how does it compare to the JB930 in terms of sound?

I couldn't get a link to the Minidisco page to bookmark properly (kept
taking me to the start page) so I've put a link in the Minidisc section of
my home page. http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk/minidisc/

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]