From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 3 April 2000 15:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: MiniDisc Weekly News for 2 April 2000

Ummm...are the MZR-110A and MZR-120A also April Fools jokes as the
MZR-100 is? I hope not, because I would really like a 120A. What's the
scoop on these?

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]