From: Jim Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: md <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 9:56 PM
Subject: MD: CDs with graphics

> About 10 or so years ago some CDs on the market had graphics included,
> but you needed a special player to see them; it was usually lyrics and
> maybe some artwork.  Does anyone know of a Windows CD player program
> that would display those graphics?  I still have the Hendrix Smash Hits
> and I think it was Van Dyke Parks' Tokyo Rose but have never seen the
> graphics on them.

No, but some CD writer software will let you pull the graphics etc. off onto
the hard disc and you can then open them in Paint Shop Pro.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]