Hi List,

I know I can adjust the record level on the fly with my Sharp 831, but I'm
not sure what kind of lighting I'll have at the Red Hot Chili Peppers / Foo
Fighters concert I will be attending.

I use Core-Sound Binaural Mics with Bass Filter.  I'll definetly use the
Bass Filter since this place (Bryce Jordan [EMAIL PROTECTED] Pennsylvania) is a
sardine can.

Anyone have any advice on this?  I was thinking 15, but not sure.

I'll try to adjust, but don't want to give myself away...

This is my first time using the Sharp for a show that I care about.  I
always used a Sony before, but got sick of worrying about End Search...

Sincerely,

Mark J. Linkhorst
MD Link
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/MDLink