Greetings to all:

I'm new to this list and in the process of buying my first
portable MD recorder.  Has anyone had any experience with
Supreme Video?  They are an on-line electronics retailer.
Their prices seem really low, and I'm just wondering what
their customer service is like.  Also, I'm looking at the
Sony MZ-R90, primarily for recording live (rock) music in
small-to-medium sized venues.  For that purpose, how do you
think the Sony compares to the Sharp MT-831?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Nick