Wow !!! What a great deal !!!

I strongly suggest everyone to buy from Art Munson from Cassette House...
By the way, Hart, if you want, I can add a banner of your website to mine
(just send me one by e-mail at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and also provide
me a brief description of what you sell and your policy... I will add this
to my competitors page...).

Like I said before, my goal is that everyone could take advantage of the
best price for minidisc... So this is a great opportunity now !!! Yes, until
April 13th midnight, you can pay for red minidisc Hi Space only $1.39...
Sorry, but I can't beat this price right now !!! So jump on this offer...
It's really great !!!

I just visited the website of cassettehouse, it's really great... Art Munson
sells a lot of cassette, CD, CDR, minidisc at really good price...

For minidisc, these are some price (regular price) from it's store...

Hi-Space Red 74min 5pack : $8.25 (only $1.65 each red minidisc)
Hi-Space 80 min 4 pack   : $9.74 (only $2.45 each 80 min minidisc)
Memorex 10 pack 74 min   : $18.99 (only $1.90 each memorex minidisc)
TDK Gold 74 min. 5 pack  : $12.50 (only $2.50 each TDK 74 min. MD)

As you can see, these are really good price !!! I can beat some of this
price, but not all...

By the way, I've just receive some brand new minidisc today :

>From Hi-Space :

Some crystal transparent 5 pack 74 min for only $8.00 ($1.60 each)
Some 5 colors 5 pack 74 min minidisc for only $9.00 ($1.80 each)

And more to come... I will publicise this tonight (around 23h00 EST)

By the way, for all your first orders, dear customers from this mailing
list, I will give you a FREE crystal transparent minidisc if you write in
the order form in the section Promotion coupon code, the following code :
MDCOMMUNITY.

Also, for each referral that give your email when they place their order,
you will receive a FREE MD too with your next order with us...

Good evening everyone...

Pierre Forest, from Kheops Minidisc.

Our website : http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/

P.S. By the way, Jack will not be here for a while : vacation...
2nd P.S. If you have a Online Minidisc Store and you want me to put a banner
of your website, don't hesitate, send me your banner, send me a brief
description of your website, your goal and It will be a great pleasure for
us to add your company to our competitor page !!!  Competition is a great
thing, that let the prices stay low for everyone !!!

See ya...

Hi Folks,

We are having a sale on HI-SPACE minidiscs.

Since 1986, Americ Disc has specialized in the manufacturing
of audio, multimedia and video media. Today MPO/Americ is
the 6th largest optical media manufacturer in the world,

Under the brand-name HI-SPACE, Americ Disc manufactures
and markets a comprehensive range of recordable media:
CD-R, MiniDisc, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-ROM, Audio CD-R etc.

5 Pack, HI-SPACE MD74 Minidisc (red)    $6.95 (1.39 each)

You can find them at: http://www.cassettehouse.com/store
click on Internet Specials then Minidiscs.

This sale ends at midnight 04/13/00

We take all major credit cards and of course we
always have a moneyback guarantee.

Thanks

Art