First, just want to tell you that I just end my upgrade of our web site... I
just add some promotions and some good deals... Hope you will like them...

http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/

Now, this is our company goal... Or why I decided to sell minidisc...

5 years ago, when I discovered the mini discs, it's was the discovery of my
life...

At this time, the price for one mini disc was around $7.00 US. It was very
expensive, but since I wanted to switch from cassettes to MD, I paid the
price. There were a lot of brands on the market: Sony, Maxell, TDK, Denon,
Memorex; but each of these brands was really too expensive.

There was a voice inside me that said: " Hey, one day, you will sell
minidiscs at a very good price and everyone will be able to afford minidisc
media.".  My goal was simple: To provide for myself and for my friends the
best quality for mini disc  at the best price ever !!!

Year after year, I went to Best Buy, to Circuit City, all the Big Brand name
Electronics stores and the price became lower and lower every year. They
dropted from $7.00 to $3.00. That was great, but not enough for me !!!

At the beginning of the year 2000, I discovered a great brand of minidisc
they were there for a long time but it was the first time I saw their
products. Yes, I'm talking of Hi-Space. I found the quality of these discs
equal, even superior than any other brand: Sony, Maxell, TDK, Denon,
Memorex, and so on.

The company that let me discover these great minidiscs was Minidisco, a
great company from California. They had really good prices, a great customer
service... There was also Planet Minidisc, another great Californian company
which sells at a really great price, free shipping for orders over $50 and,
an outstanding customer service.

What I want to offer to you is really simple.

The best price as possible on only one product : Blank Minidiscs !!!

Everyone pays the same price, even if you buy 1 pack or 50 packs !!! If you
refer friends to the store, you will receive 1 free MD. Also, in each order
over $25 you will receive a free MD !!!

I charge actual shipping and handling charge with UPS or FEDEX... I prefer
to use UPS and FEDEX because they are really reliable, safe and I can
provide you a tracking number. If you prefer USPS, I offer it too with
return receipt for merchandise service. You choose you own carrier service
and when you want to receive it... If you want faster service like Next Day
Air, 2nd Day Air or 3 Day Select, no problem, send us a note by email and we
will charge you the actual shipping and handling charge for your specific
order. No hidden fees, you will not pay your shipping in your products price
!!!

I think that everyone deserves to pay the same good price. Laying it on too
thick. I have bought a lot of Minidisc, I have the best price and you will
have it too !!! Of course, the more you buy at the same time, the less
shipping it will cost you.

So, I invite you to visit my website and also to visit the website of my
competitors. Take a look to your left, and visit my competitors. Like I said
before, I only sell minidiscs... All my competitors sell more kinds of
products than I do but if you're looking for the best prices  for MINIDISCS
you're at the right place !!!

Have a nice evening...

http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/

Pierre.