Hi List,

It's the end of the school year and I want to move my inventory of MDs out
of here.

Check out my auctions on Ebay!  Some of these discs are very RARE in the US,
and I'm selling them DIRT cheap, most of them ;-)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=o3baby&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=0

Also for Sale:  Elektor SCMS Kit, built by Yoda himself... If you know the
kit, then you know who Yoda might be...  Make me an offer, but it's not
going anywhere for less than $100.

Finally, I've got this HUGE Collection of blank discs from around the world.
  38 74 Minute, 15 80 Minute.  Make me an offer!!!
Brands are Sony, Hi-Space, TDK, Fuji, Axia, HHB, BASF, Minidisco, JVC.

Check my web page for some OPEN Box specials on MD portables and other
stuff!

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Mark J. Linkhorst