tom kroto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am interested on comments about microphones used to record lectures
> and random dialogue- radio, tv, etc.  What has proven to be successful
> in this function?  I have a sharp md ms722.   Thank you.

You might consider a set of our Low Cost Binaural mics.  They seem to be
very popular among budget-concious MD tapers for concerts, lectures,
interviews and ambience.

For details, please see our Web page or send email.

Len Moskowitz             Stealth Microphones (tm), Cables, Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912