=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

While this list isn't for advertising,  if someone is having a special
deal on minidisc equipment or blanks I don't mind seeing a short=20
note about it on the list.  I think that most of the people who do post=20
these ads know how to stay on the "providing information" side
of the line.

However,  I would really like to see anyone who posts a "special"
deal to the list come clean with all the charges involved including
shipping and handling so we do get all the infomation we need and
don't waste time ordering a pack of discs only to find a minimum
4.95 shipping charge at the end of the process so the $1.50 disks
you wanted are really $2.50 discs.

Thanks,

David Sowa

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===