I just got back from the Czech Republic and Germany.  I didn't get a
chance to check MD prices in Czech Republic, but I did get some in
Germany.   In Munich, I saw MDs selling for about 3.00DM at Conrad.  In
Stutgart, at Lerche, I bought a pack of 5 FUJI MDs for 12.95DM ... That
is about $1.29 US each.  Media Markt had CD-R for 0.99DM  (about
$0.50US)

Saturn was selling the Sony MZ-R 70 Minidisc recorder for 399DM  (about
($200 US)  40s antishock, LCD display, Fernbedienung in Kopfhorerkabel,
optischer Digital-Eingang, Line-in, 2 Kopfhorerbuchsen, bis zu 17 Std.
Wiedergabe, inkl. Netzteil, Akku und kopfhorer  The normal list price
was listed as DM 549

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways