=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi again everyone... I just bought a Sony R70, my first MD =
player/recorder. =20
I've recorded two CDs using the digital optical cord but the recorder =
doesn't seem to be making new tracks correctly. =20
The first time I tried to record a CD, it got up to about the 3rd track =
and then I noticed the display flashed Disk Error so I tried a different =
MD.  I didn't get a disc error but it only marked 6 tracks when the CD =
has 11.  It recorded the whole CD, it just didn't put enough marks in.  =
I've recorded two CDs (on two separate MDs) and both times it only =
marked 6 tracks.  I can enter them in manually but that's a pain.
The manual says it's supposed to do it automatically when recording =
digitally.  What's up?

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===