Hi,

I'm going to be in Hong Kong for 3 days in early June and I was looking for
advice on where to buy equipment.  I'd prefer equipment with an
international warranty.
Also, any opinions on what I should pick up for myself when I'm there would
be appreciated.

I know getting a portable recorder will be easy, but I'm not sure how easy
it will be to bring back a larger device (deck, boombox, etc).  So if you
have any experience bringing a MD item into the US please feel free to give
me any tips or ideas on how much it'll cost me.

Thanks,
Mo