On 30 Apr 2000, Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> Just figured that I would point out a place in Boston called Boston Sound.
> They are on Tremont Street near Park Street Station (Red/Green Lines).
> They have what is probably the best retail selection of MD players and
> recorders in the area.
>
> I picked up my spiffy new MZ-R90 there the other day.

        I live in the Boston area as well, and my feeling is that if you
have a Tweeter nearby, they are pretty good places to buy from, because of
their upgrade policy on MD players.  I just traded in my F-70 for a MZ-90,
and payed under $200 for the MZ-90.
        (you get the full purchase price of your old player put towards
your current player.  It's a good deal, and will let me keep the 'newest
and best' player all the time for little $$$.)

        -Jim