Hi.  I'm seeking opinions about which recorder to keep.  I own a Sony
MZ-1 which I lent to my son and will probably never see again (but I
know that it is not the unit of choice for recording).

I also own a Sony 510 deck that I have almost never used.  Since I don't
do titling, the decks ease of use there really doesn't matter to me.  I
have a portable Denon R70 and an Aiwa F70.

Do you think that the sound quality form the Aiwa would be better then
the deck?  Frankly even the Denon seems to sound really good to me.

If you were going to keep two out of the three units which ones would
you keep?  I'm going to be selling a lot of stuff to raise cash.  When I
have the list complete, I'll list those items that might be of interest
to people on the list.

Thanks,
Larry