Yeah, and I at first thought an amplifier couldnt make that much of a
difference, but it was amazing.  My reciever puts out 24 rms, but my amp puts
out 50, and the difference was sooooo noticable.  The bass was tighter, and
it sounded better all round.  For that price you could get a used amp and
power component speakers up front, you could change the rear speakers later,
and you really only hear the front ones while driving anyways.

~BRad