Hi folks,

I live in Europe, can anybody give me a hint where I am able to buy (online
or shop, doesn't matter) the MX25, the Addon Card to my Diamond Monster
Sound MX300, which features Optical Out?

If you can't tell me a place where to buy (cuz perhaps Diamond stopped to
manufacture them etc...) it, can you recommend me any cheap (but hi-quality
digi-out!!) sound card w/ digital out?

Btw, can I record digitally on my MDS-JB930 with an S/PDIF digital out on a
sound card, i mean,
is the S/PDIF signal sent by the card compatible with the coaxial in of the
930 compatible?

Thanks in advance,
Timothy