> "Adam Zenkner" writes:
>
> >Coming from the U.K i am used to high prices on the high street
> but i was
> >shocked to find that the two cheapest places on the web to buy
> minidiscs are
> >in the U.K
> >
> >They are: www.unbeatable.co.uk and www.abargain.co.uk
> >
> >If you din't mind could you look at these and tell me what you think
>
> It's the first I've heard of either of them. I'm adding a link in the
> news and forwarding your note to the MD mailing list in case others
> have any comments on them.
>
> Rick

unbeatable.co.uk have good prices although I've never used them (I posted to
md-l asking about them some time ago - no replies), including the MDX-7900
car headunit for 99UKP - the cheapest I've ever seen a car MD unit in the
UK.

The other - abargain.co.uk - need to sort out their website soonish (it's
pretty poor), and their prices aren't very impressive either; they're either
slightly lower or the same as high street prices.

--
Simon