Howdy folks,

I just got the digital output bracket for my Hoontech Sound Track NX,
and I'm using the TOSlink to record music to my MZ-R37.  It sounds
great, but it isn't creating track marks.

I'm using XMMS in Linux, and have it set for 2 seconds of silence
between songs, which creates track marks just fine when doing analog
recording.

When watching the input meter on the MD-R37, the input drops off to
absolutely nothing for the two seconds between songs.  I've tried with
Synchro record turned off, and on.  No track marks.

Anybody know how I can cause them to be created automatically?

--
# Erik Arneson     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Webring Technical Yahoo! #
# http://www.aarg.net/erik/             GPG Key ID: 1024D/43AD6AB8 #