=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

First off dont get all bent out of shape on the compression arguement.  =
what i was curious about is from what i've read ATRAC removes sounds =
that are not hearable by the human ear.  my question is what frequency =
does the MD stop recording at?  I ask this because recently i was =
playing around with a tone generator (stomper) and made a 15 hz sound.  =
outputted it to my md deck, recorded it then played it through my home =
stero.  Strangly enough my sub was playing it (i couldn't actually hear =
it, but i could definately see and feel it)  It is a sunfire signature =
sub.  So what is actually cut out when recorded to a md?

later
matt

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===