I found a used one for what was probably a little high here--$150 USD--
but it did come with what appear to be all the fixings; AA battery pack,
the NiCad battery, AC adapter, the stupid pouch thing (why not a normal
carrying case, like with my E40?), the stick remote, headphones, and even
the manual.  So far, everything seems to work perfectly (I'll give the
recorder
bit a workout this weekend)...am I missing anything?  Will it spontaneously
burst into flames one day while I'm listening to it?

- Will