Erik Arneson wrote:

> Howdy folks,
>
> I'm continuing to assemble my home stereo system, and the Sharp MD-R3
> has really caught my eye.  I'm wondering if anybody out there has one of
> these, and what they think of it.

I have one.  I think I've had it for about a year.  I really like it.
The price was awesome too, only US$169 or 179 (can't remember).  Bought
it on Onsale.com brand new in sealed box.  I think they are now
egghead.com.  Titling from the remote is not very easy though.  But at
the time and at that price, it was perfect.  I replaced my CD player
with it, and discovered that the CD section gets much less use than the
MD section.

Shawn