Wow, I wanted to be able to schedule and record things and nook commercial
breaks too. How does this program do it? Does this support doing satellite
programs for recording? What kind of controller do you need to allow the md
to start and stop and switch channels and the like? Don't you have to have
that joystick thing with 8 or so switches some how hooked to the receiver
or something?
So that when the commercial comes, it turns one off that stops recording?