Hello all.

I was in the Renfrew branch of Makro (UK cash & carry) at the weekend, and
they had an excellent selection of blank MDs.

Sony premium 74 min discs were on special at £11.99 + VAT for 10 including a
storage box. They also had TDK 'reference grade' MD-RXG 80 min discs for
£14.99 + VAT for 10, again including storage box.

Even including VAT, I think that's a good price for 80 min TDK discs.
They're a nice disc too - sort of a carbon fibre effect to the shell and a
flip-up case with wee rails to hold the disc in.

Cya

Alan