Hi again,

Right, sorry for two separate post, but I never saw this until I sent the
MZ-E800 stuff.

Panasonic has this very cool-looking replacement to the (old) MJ75 - the
SJ-MJ77. The official news release isn't even out yet, but have a look:
http://www.jij.co.jp/product/00-05-18/panasonic000518.html

Just for the sake of it, this is the new smallest/lightest MD portable.
71,5x78.5x12.7mm , 60g (not including batteries).

Smart-change mechanism: even if you don't push the disc all the way in,
it'll be drawn in when you close the lid.  Upon sliding the open knob, it
functions like Sony's one-touch eject.

31000 yen, available in silver, blue, gray and red. launches on June 1.

Leon