Michael Burger wrote:
> Very nice camera...I have one, myself...but if you just recently
> bought it for that price (ie, in the last month or so), you paid too
> much.  Unfortunately, I paid $299 for the same camera a year ago.
>
> On Sun, 21 May 2000 21:09:46 -0400, J. Coon wrote:
> > I bought the Olympus D-340R for $288 us at the local Wall-Mart

I got it about 4 months ago.  It came with an 8 megabyte memory card,
rechargable batteries and a charger.  Most other places were selling
them for $299 plus shipping, so I think I got a pretty good deal. I
think it originally sold witha 4 meg card and with out the rechargable
batteries.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways