"Magic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway I just wanted to ask about what types of machine exist that disable
> the SCMS situation. I don't care for do-it-your-self ways or test modes,
> service modes etc. I just wanted a retail device and the prices available...

We offer the Midiman CO3.  It converts between the various physical
formats (Toslink fiber optic, RCA and XLR coaxial), plus it controls
SCMS.

Please see our Web page for details.

Len Moskowitz             Stealth Microphones (tm), Cables, Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912