I need a recommendation for a minidisc player for my 80 year old
father.  I grabbed his interest by recording some big band and jazz
and just plopping the headphones on his head and starting it to
play.  Now he wants one.  He does not need a recorder - I'll take
care of that.  What he does need is one that is large enough and had
large enough controls and display that elderly hands and eyes can
deal with it.  Dad's still sharp as a tack but age has worked on his
hands and eyes.  Decent battery life and ease of access will also be
nice.  New or used.
Any recommendations?

Thanks,
John