Some days ago, I made a digital copy of the Corrs MTV Unplugged album. I

noticed that the total recorded time on MD was inferior to the total
time of the CD. When I played the MD, I noticed that a lot of the tracks

were amputed of 1 second or 2. The result is that it's quite unpleasant
to listen cause it is a live concert. When you listen to the CD, there's

no interruption in the disc (especially between the songs where you hear

the audience). On the MD, at the end of some tracks, you can hear the
audience but it's suddenly cut by the beginning of the new track.

To solve this problem, I decided to make an analog copy. Cause I use
sync-rec and due to the fact that there's no interrution in sound, I had

a 64 min 12 sec long track. Then I put the track marks manually (very
easy with jog wheel of the Sharp 722).

Is there a solution to make a digital recording without track marks?????