From: Grant Slevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 5:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Shipping ex-US from Kheops

I just bought a Sharp 722 from Pierre Forest at Kheops Minidisc for $US198
and had it shipped to NZ by registered airmail and fully insured for about
$30 more. It arrived in two weeks enclosed in extra packing and I just
thought others outside the US might be interested.
I was very impressed with the service and saved a bundle over the local
cost. Paid by Visa. No problems at all (apart from the voltage discrepancy
of course) and great to deal with someone who answers questions quickly and
can be bothered to help.
Plus of course the 722 is a great buy at this price - get one before they
disappear!
G Slevin